Wednesday, October 20, 2010

En el San Agustín

All my education was in San Agustín School, a very religious one, but fortunately the priests don’t do classes. They only celebrate the mass.
This is a private school, very expensive, where I got a scholarship; it’s very famous for giving a community education. More than the academic classes, what last the most are the moments you share with yours classmates.
In high school, the subjects Filosofía y Lenguaje were my favorite, because of the teachers. Both of them were great and understanding teachers that did the classes in a hard and funny way. Matemáticas and Historia were tremendous subjects; they made me think a lot, and later they were my new favorite subjects. In spite of this, the use of technology wasn’t pretty advanced (movies and things like that).
These good experiences made me realize that I needed to continue my studies in a career that complements all these areas. I’m a person with a lot of interests in very different areas of the knowledge, so Sociology it’s the right career.
To improve the education I’d maintain the focus in the community, Historia and Filosofía that are very important areas in human life and let you get closer the understanding of what you do. In that perspective I think that the person is very important in the education. These areas are like tools that let you go deep in the knowledge and give all the importance to yourself, your context and what you do with the other persons. It’s like we were focusing the education in the life itself.
To sum up, we can say that the human it’s the center in the education, so more that see the knowledge like something estrange, the education have to show and give the connection with ourselves.

0 comments:

Post a Comment