Monday, September 13, 2010

Bonjour a tout le monde




I’d like to visit France. Well, a near reason is that my mother is living in there at this moment; she went there a few months ago and would be nice if I see her.
But the bigger reasons go beyond this. Almost all my family lived there, my sister was born there, but I’ve never put a foot on there. I had born here in Chile. I have uncles, cousins, friends and my grandmother living there. I’ve always wanted to go and know France, I heard a lot of it. If I have to choose, in this moment I’d like to go to France.
But if it was for studies I wouldn’t have any problem going any country, I thought that if I went to a place I would learn a lot. Every country has something to show and something to discover.
What I’ve heard about France is that is a very mixed country, you have very different cultures living in the same city, different ways of live that is difficult to find.
Well, if I went to France I’d visits all my family and friends there, I’d walk along the streets, go to pubs and look for a job. Having a good time and sick it with what I study will be great

0 comments:

Post a Comment